Providing affordable, comprehensive, and high-quality health care to all.
Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc. is a private, non-profit community health care facility. With two locations – Clayton and Boswell – we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health care for families and individuals of all ages, incomes, and occupations.
PFMC wants to be your medical home. This means we follow your care throughout an illness, hospitalization, or referral. We will be the main contact for you and all your medical, dental and behavioral health needs. PFMC encourages patients to participate in their care and asks that you allow us to be your provider of choice!
- Family Medicine
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- D.O.T physicals (Department of Transportation certified)
- Behavioral Health (by referral)
- Contact Lenses
- Routine Exam
- Endodontics (root canal)
- Outreach and enrollment (assistance with applying for insurance)
- 340b Prescription Drug Program (discounts on qualified prescription drugs) – Clayton Pharmacy, Hugo Family Pharmacy, Hugo Express, Wal-Mart of Durant, McAlester, Hugo, Pruett’s in Antlers, Ritter’s in Atoka, ASP Cares of Lancaster, OKC and Farmers Branch
- Prescription application assistance through Pharmaceutical Companies (most are free to those who qualify)
- Oklahoma Project Woman (free mammograms for those who qualify)
- Oklahoma State VFC program (free vaccinations for children who qualify)
- Mental Health counseling/Wellness Coaching-on site.
- Sliding fee scale discounts to those who financially qualify.
Now offering televisits
Call today to schedule a TeleVisit with one of our providers!
*This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
*This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). This organization is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act, deemed eligible under 42 U.S.C. part 6 (42 CFR part 6).